Sunday, December 16, 2012

Society

Now, this year we have had many hardships and killings. But I don't understand why we are all blaming these problems on guns. As said on Mr. Larson's shirt in Happy Gilmore, (he is that huge guy that threatens shooter. Also sorry for the reference, I was watching Happy today:)) "Guns don't kill people, I kill people." So it's not the guns that kill people; it is the people. And it was said that these people that did pursue killing people  in Colorado and Connecticut were diagnosed with some problems... So my question is, "HOW DID THEY GET GUNS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" And why are we all saying guns are bad, which they aren't if they are in a SECURE ENVIRONMENT (hint hint)? Now I am positive all y'all know about these shootings, so I'm not going to go into detail and say sorry (which I am) because I think everyone on Facebook has already covered that, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment