Monday, December 31, 2012

End of the Year

We hope you all had a great Christmas this year! 2012 was a year filled with dispair and joy alike.
If you could for a moment remember the children killed in Newtown several weeks ago. Why someone would commit such a senseless act, especially upon innocent children, will be forever unknown to me. Gun regulation must be passed to help prevent this from happening again, and with cooperation starting in the Houses, such a regulation may actually come true.

Many Middle Eastern countries rose up against their dictators, calling for freedom and democracy. Many succeded, but the Syrian conflict is still ongoing. Many have died, and the whole world is watching to see what will happen next.

President Obama was reelected for another term. I wont say anything else due to potential murder by Taylor.

Gangnam Style topped one billion views on Youtube, and is still growing. Nobody ever expected a BILLION views. Especially in the 5 months since it was posted, Justin Bieber trails behind at 850 million for Baby, but this song was released several years ago.

Yeah, 2012 sucked and it shined. Here's hoping 2013 will be better, especially for us....

Definitely for me.




1 comment:

  1. Ok. Now I can write about what has happened in 3 years since I got out all that other stuff on the other comment. Well lets start from 2015-2013 (If I can remember that long ago). The start of this year was great! It went buy really fast I have to say. Yulanda and Taylor met this awesome person at band camp named Ethan. You are going to hear a lot about him... Trust me. We call him Dragon because of his eyes.. I think. Then in October I got to throw this awesome Halloween party at my house! That was the best time of the year!! I am never doing it again xD. The start of the year I had to change my classes 4 times!!Ugh stupid school! I got closer to that kid named Andre but it shortly took a turn for the worst. I did everything wrong, but I don't regret any of it. It cost me a lot but in life you have to take risks. Then when I got into the Language Arts class with Maggie and Taylor Maggie soon left fr CDAT. Then it was Me and Taylor!!! How ever, this kid named Joey came into the picture. I don't know about this kid but I have a feeling he is going to be here for awhile, which could be a good thing. Then it was Taylor's 16th birthday.She had a party at a hotel and got a new car. It was great! I am going to wrap this year up and end it with Her and Joey are currently going out now after her risks and mistakes (Ha its not me for once)! Ethan has become a problem and we are planning to take him out! If you don't hear about him next year.. You know why. No, but he is really an amazing person to be around. He is going to do great things some day. Also, Yulanda and Taylor got section leader in band!! Also, the beginning of the year Taylor dated this kid named Nathan (not the short black one). That didn't last long that I thought it would.

    Here comes the worst year to date. 2014. I am not going to talk a lot about this because I hated it so much. I am just going to say that it was the year that we all moved away and found ourselves! I got into tennis and 2015 became the 1 singles spot and got the Coaches award! The rest moved into marching band and they love it so much! A lot more happened, but yah lets not talk about that. xD

    Wow.. so 2013.. Pshh this was like 2 years ago in 8th grade. No body got time for that. Just want to say that it was the year we all were close and became friends.

    ReplyDelete